We do ventilation. And we do it well.
Casual Dining Awards 2020
Posted by Chandni Chandarana
on 21st February 2020
The Casual Dining Awards took place last night (20th February 2020) at the London Marriott Grosvenor Square, London. The prestigious ceremony highlights the achievements made by the most innovative and successful operators in the industry and rewards them for all their hard work. Below is a list of winners of the night, congratulations to you all!
- The Special Award – Kate Nicholls, Chief Executive, UKHospitality
- Trailblazer of the Year – Nisha Katona MBE, Mowgli
- New Casual Dining Concept of the Year – Vardo
- Best New Pub/ Bar Site – Cahoots – Ticket Hall & Control Room, London
- Best New Restaurant Site – Dishoom, Manchester
- Sustainable Operator Award – Oakman Inns & Restaurants
- Employer of the Year (1-49 sites) – The New World Trading Co.
- Employer of the Year (50+ sites) – Loungers
- Menu innovation award (1-19 sites) – Caravan
- Menu innovation award (20+ sites) – Wagamama
- Brand Marketing of the Year – Nando’s
- Best Designed Pub/ Bar of the Year – The Florist, Watford
- Best Designed Restaurant of the Year – Bill’s Restaurant – Spinningfields, Manchester
- Best Family Dining Experience – Franco Manca
- Pub/ Bar brand of the Year (2-49 sites) – The Alchemist
- Pub/ Bar brand of the Year (50+ sites) – Loungers