We do ventilation. And we do it well.
Retailers’ Retailer Awards
Posted by Kip
on 12th March 2021
Chapman Ventilation were proud once again to sponsor this years Retailers’ Retailer Awards for 2021. Due to the current restrictions the awards were a virtual affair this year. In a monumentally challenging year for the hospitality sector, the awards were more important that ever to recognize the ingenuity, innovation and resilience of the hospitality industry’s most inspiring companies and individuals.
Once again Chapman Ventilation sponsored the award for Best Venue, amongst some stiff competition, with its Asian inspired dining and lavish vibrant setting The Ivy Asia, St Paul’s were worthy winners.
See below for the full list of winners.
- Emerging Concept, sponsored by Red Bull – Island Poke
- Best Concept, sponsored by Molson Coors – Dishoom
- Best Venue, sponsored by Chapman Ventilation – The Ivy Asia, St Paul’s
- The Best Use of Technology, sponsored by Lumina Intelligence – Pret A Manger – coffee subscription
- The Evolution Award, sponsored by Pernod Ricard UK – BrewDog
- Best Company, sponsored by Diversey and Zenith Hygiene – Nando’s
- Deal of the Year, sponsored by AlixPartners – Côte Restaurants acquisition by Partners Group
- Investor of the Year, sponsored by BDO – The Restaurant Group
- Lifetime Achievement Award, sponsored by Charles Russell Speechlys – Bob Ivell
- The Hero Award, sponsored by Asahi – winner: Suzanne Baker, commercial and property director, Stonegate Pub Company Highly commended – Adelle Taylor, operations director, Côte Restaurants
- Retailer’s Retailer of the Year, sponsored by Uber Eats – Emma Woods, chief executive, Wagamama
image from: https://rroty.co.uk/live/en/page/home