Retailers’ Retailer Awards (RROTY) 2018
The annual Retailers’ Retailer Awards (RROTY) 2018 took place on Wednesday 7th March at The Guildhall, London. The awards, in its 20th year, identifies retailing excellence in the eating and drinking-out industry and is the only event where senior executives and industry leaders decide on the nominations and winners. It is therefore, a true reflection of the current restaurant and bar market that recognises the best companies, concepts and individuals.
Below is a list of winners from the night:
- Emerging concept: Mowgli
- Best concept: Dishoom
- Best venue: The Ned
- Best use of technology: McDonald’s
- The evolution awards: ETM Group
- Best company: Pret a manger
- Deal of the year: Heineken and Patron’s acquisition of Punch
- Investor of the year: Richard Caring, The Ivy Collection
- Growth company of the year: The New World Trading co.
- Lifetime achievement award: Ian Neill (K10 Restaurant)
- Tim Bacon rising star award: Simon Potts (The Alchemist)
- Retailers’ retailer of the year: Clive Schlee (Pret a manger)
Congratulations to all the winners and nominees. More information about the event can be found on the MCA website.