R200 Awards 2018
The annual Restaurant R200 awards took place on Wednesday 6th December at Hawker House in London. The R200 awards were first launched in 2008 by Restaurant magazine to celebrate the success of the restaurant industry for the year.
Below is a list of winners from the night:
• Best Family restaurant operator: Bill’s
• Best new scalable concept: Blacklock
• Best overall restaurant operator with over 20 sites: Wagamama
• Best overall restaurant operator with under 20 sites: Dishoom
• Best restaurant drinks offer: The Alchemist
• Best value restaurant operator with under 20 sites: Flat Iron
• Best value restaurant operator with over 20 sites: Franco Manca
• Most effective restaurant design: Gaucho, Birmingham
• Opening of the year: The NED
• Food-led pub company of the year: ETM Group
• Unsung hero: Paul Moran (Living Ventures)
Congratulations to all the winners and nominees. More information about the event can be found on the R200 website.