• Competitive salary
• 20-days holiday entitlement
• Discretionary company closure between Christmas and New Year
• Standard Life Pension scheme*
• BUPA Private health insurance*
• Company car/car allowance**
• Access to an Perkbox – an online benefits scheme
• Free on-site parking
• Subsidised on-site canteen
• Cycle scheme
• Education assistance relevant to the role*
• Regular company socials and charity events
• Monthly afternoon tea with raffle
• Employee referral scheme
• Employee Assistance Programme (Advice and counselling services – personal, financial and legal)
• Discretionary Christmas bonus
*Subject to terms and conditions
Training and development:
Enriching our employees with up-to-date information and knowledge is important to us. By up-skilling our employees and having clear career paths we empower our staff to take ownership of their development. We regularly hold in house training as well as sending our employees to college/university to gain further skills and qualifications.
Giving something back:
We are the one and only HVAC supplier on the Sustainable Restaurant Associations (SRA) directory. We understand that issues of sustainability transcend all levels of the business and our clients’ businesses, from sourcing ingredients, to waste management and community engagement. That is why we make a lot of effort to ensure we try to be as sustainable as possible, within the business and beyond.
Supporting our armed forces:
Chapman Ventilation is committed to supporting the Armed Forces. We host monthly Service Leavers Days as part of our Corporate Covenant commitment to ensure that those looking to leave the forces are not faced with disadvantage and to try and make the transition to a civilian career as easy as possible.