Since 1967, we’ve been helping restaurateurs open sites across the country. From Grade 2 listed buildings to new multi-purpose developments, we’ve negotiated landlord requirements, developed bespoke HVAC schemes and even designed new products to ensure that our clients can open hassle-free in beautiful and high-footfall locations. Our project managers, engineers and designers have amassed considerable experience in this field, and as one of the original contributors to DW172 (2005), our sales director Nigel Atkinson quite literally wrote the book on kitchen ventilation systems.
- Energy-efficient HVAC products and designs approved by the Sustainable Restaurant Association.
- Expert advice and guidance on HVAC regulations, planning permission and environmental health requirements.
- 24/7 maintenance support and dedicated call-out engineers to keep your restaurant running smoothly.
- On-site manufacturing department with state-of-the-art equipment and skilled engineers.
- Bespoke canopies, ductwork and filtration systems made to order in our Welwyn Garden City factory.
- Systems designed for practicality and performance, based on our extensive knowledge of the market and industry.